Oh man, I imagined peanut butter all over the heart. :x As Grant said, it's an esophagus problem. Peanut Butter is thick and swallowing a bunch of it at once ca cause discomfort. Also, educate yourself on GERD. I have it and it ain't pleasant.
I just ate a lot of peanut butter on a sandwich and I swallowed a bunch at once, it hurt my heart. Do you know what it means? (there was seriously a pain in my chest. >.<)
Happens to me every time! Drink lots of water and it will move down quicker. Take smaller bites too:))
It's kind of like swallowing a big ole air bubble....this happens to a lot of people, myself included, no worries!