Anonymous

What Are The Advantages Of Monocular Vision Over Monocular Vision?

2

Strange question about the same kind of vision. Perhaps you made a mistake and wanted to compare binoculars and monoculars. The answer to the question can be found on the website https://www.prgdefense.com/. It sells quality thermal monoculars and binoculars. I bought myself the first option for hunting and I can say that this is the perfect solution.

Monocular vision is using each eye separately, binocular vision is using both eyes. Some people mistake monocular vision for mono-focal. I am going out on a limb and assuming that this is what you are actually asking about, if not I apologize in advance. Mono-focal is when the eye for some reason does not accommodate for different distances. Most often this happens when people have the lens in their eye replaced. There are basically 2 replacement lens types, mono-focal and multifocal. The better of the 2 of course is the multifocal because the lens actually changes shape to focus on objects just like the lens that was removed once did, the mono-focal however, is rigid and does not change so corrective lenses are still necessary. Hope this helps, Susanne

Anonymous