In My Kitchen Cabinet A Green Powdery Mold Appears On The Shelves And Some Dishes, What Is This And Could It Be Harmful To Me?


4 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
It is possible that this green powder stuff might be a mold. Molds are fungus which grow through spores. These spores are present in the environment and can grow to molds if find their favorable environment.  Moist area is their most favorable environment. You should remove all this green powdery stuff by wearing gloves and mask. Make proper arrangements for ventilation. Repair water pipes leakage. You can also use kitchen cabinet cleaner which is available in the market.  
Michael Poland Profile
Michael Poland answered

Yes, try cleaning.

jenny williams Profile
jenny williams answered
Mildew, caused by dampness.  Clean with mask and gloves with bleach water.  Find the moisture and fix the problem.

Answer Question