I have noticed that I have something protruding from inside my vagina... kind of looks like something has fallen ?? I also noticed a small nipple looking growth on the protrusion. Its more noticeable when im on my menstrual cycle. What could this be?


2 Answers

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Something you want your female Doctor to check out ! Be safe, call your Doctor !

John Doe Profile
John Doe answered

It may be a prolapsed bladder, regardless, not normal and must be checked! Please see your doctor.

Answer Question