I have been diagnosed with haemochromatosis, what type of foods should I eat?


1 Answers

Catherine Howard Profile

I would talk to your healthcare provider--preferably the one who diagnosed you.  If it is a very restrictive diet or you think you will problems sticking with it, get a referral to a registered dietitian.  They can help you implement your diet, give you lists of foods you can/can't have, ect...

Answer Question