Do you enjoy getting your blood tested?

Echo Jones Profile
Echo Jones answered

It doesn't bother me.

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

I'm one of those weird people who like needles and seeing my blood running through tubes... Yes I like it !!! :)

Jaimie  JT
Jaimie JT commented
@ yin ... You had me at rub off on me:p seriously though ,,, I know most people don't care for needles ... I just like them.:)
YoWanna  Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
Does this mean you have tattoos?
Jaimie  JT
Jaimie JT commented
Hi yin :) lol no don't have any tattoos :) I don't mind needles but I have a phobia of long term commitments .. A tatoo seems like way to long term a commitment to me :)

I don't enjoy it but I don't mind when I get it done.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

What's to enjoy? It's something that's necessary from time to time. No big deal.

Jaimie  JT
Jaimie JT commented
i like seeing my blood run though a tube .. I find it enjoyable... I have no idea why but I do,
Didge Doo
Didge Doo commented
It's hereditary one of your ancestors might of been a vampire full stop
Jaimie  JT
Jaimie JT commented
I think they may have been ... Cos when I cut myself I always taste my own blood.. That's fine.
Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

No. I don't like needles and they always have to stick me more than once to get the blood flowing. I turn my head away when they get it going in the tube. I don't like watching it.

Skip  Gentry
Skip Gentry commented
Yes, I wish I had her :)
YoWanna  Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
I had a guy (I remember specifically because this was the blood draw to see if any of us were bone marrow matches for my sister) who I swore HAD to have gotten the needle through a pore! I was terrified and expecting to feel it and I never felt him. He was good.
Levi Fitzsimmons Profile

UH....not in the slightest. I have to really try not to faint.

Jann Nikka Profile
Jann Nikka answered

I don't enjoy it, but to stay relatively healthy I need to have my blood drawn every 3 to 4 months for a lipid panel..

Melanie Granger Profile
Melanie Granger answered

I don't think anyone actually enjoys having their blood tested. I've done it plenty of times over the years, so it doesn't really bother me anymore...except when they can't find a vein and they end up using a more sensitive area of my arm. I have small veins, so sometimes they're hard to find. It kind of reminds me of getting a tattoo, the first time you do it, it hurts like crazy, but when you get the second third one, it's not so bad.

Anonymous