● You can expect to be back at work the next day because this is such a minimally invasive nonsurgical procedure.
● As long as you did not receive sedative medication, you can even drive yourself home.
● Recovery time varies, but many patients say they feel back to normal after 2 days.
● You may feel a bit fatigued for about week.
● Sleep with your head elevated, rinse your nasal passageways, and take your doctor recommended medications.
● You can return to your moderate exercise routine after a week.
● You must refrain from blowing your nose for about a week.
● Most patients can expect long-term recovery.
● Getting back to all the activities you use to love.
● Easy breathing after this life changing procedure.