I have had a lump near the back of my vagina for 5 days now. Causes extreme pain when I walk or pee. Not sexually transmitted, as I am only 13. No white head or pus, just the single lump. I do not want to see a doc. Thoughts?


3 Answers

Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

You should talk with your mom. It could be something as simple as in ingrown hair.

Danae Hitch Profile
Danae Hitch answered

Talk to your mom. Please don't ask random strangers on the Internet for medical advice when we don't know you - you don't know us - and we have no idea on what is wrong. If this is causing you pain, then something is wrong. Your general doctor could take a look and see what's up.

Answer Question