Im a pro pianist and fell backwards on my finger. If I try to straighten it it starts shaking but doesnt hurt. Can a doctor help me or should I just tape two fingers together and rest? Dont want any terminal damage


2 Answers

PJ Stein Profile
PJ Stein answered

You should see a doctor. Ypu Don't want any lasting nerve damage.

Yin And Yang Profile
Yin And Yang answered

PJ is right. Your fingers are your livelihood. Don't take chances self diagnosing. Go to a doctor.

Answer Question