Anonymous

Why do you vape?

4

It seems to me that they are pretty safe, but to be sure of the safety of your health you need to buy a product with a license and with confidence, so if you are looking for a quality pod system with replaceable cartridges and a wide range of flavors, I advise you to pay attention to vape distribution. This is a compact electronic cigarette with the ability to replace cartridges and great customization options. I hope you find this e-cigarette attractive to you as it is one of the best sellers . I use it myself, so I'm sure you'll love it. 

I started vaping several months ago. Before I was an avid smoker for many years, only vaping helped me to quit. Personally, I think vaping has plenty of advantages compared to smoking tobacco. It less harmful, cheaper, smells awesome, convenient to use, etc. By the way, if someone looks for first vaping device, I recommend vape pen with 1 ml vape cartridge (pocket-friendly and affordable option).

PJ Stein
PJ Stein commented
Of you think vaping is less harmful than smoking, you need to do some research. Not only os it just as harmful, but it won't take the decades to do harm like tobacco.

Anonymous