How to reduce body weight quickly?

Geoff  Hughes Profile
Geoff Hughes answered

On one hand food routine is crucial but some physical activties are also a must. It should be a combination of both to achieve the desired effect.

Jennie Smith Profile
Jennie Smith answered

Wants to reduce weight quickly? From experience I would like to suggest you that don't go for shortcuts for burning your fat, because it does not happen. I have tried many supplements but did not get good results. Eventually I tried the exercises with well planned food routine chart. I have taken this daily diet plan from experts. I have been doing exercises for one month. I have reduced weight of 3 KG till now. 

This option is better rather than reducing weight quickly. It all was my view point. Now the choice is yours.

Williame Peachey Profile

To reduce body weight quickly one must eat low calorie food every day and have the sense of food control too.

AnnNettie Paradise Profile

By all means: Don’t skip breakfast! “Hunger and a feeling of deprivation get the best of you,” warns The New Teenage Body Book. “You’ll tend to load up on food—and calories—late in the day.” Also try to drink a large glass of water before each meal. This will fill your stomach. Drinking adequate amounts of water also appears to play a role in reducing body-fat deposits. Doctors therefore recommend drinking at least eight glasses of water a day. Don’t eat and watch TV. If you are busy watching TV you can begin eating like a machine. :) 

It is also recommended to eat slowly. It takes about 20 minutes for the stomach to signal the brain that it is full. Eating slowly will thus help you to “eat to satisfaction,” but no more! Also find healthy alternatives to eating—especially if you have been in the habit of eating whenever you are bored, tense, lonely, or depressed. Talk to someone you trust. Go for a walk, or exercise. Work on a hobby. Listen to music. Eventually, those unwanted pounds will come off. Good health to you! :)

Anonymous