We strive for providing medical excellence & patient satisfaction is a primary criteria. This center is committed to serve couples with varied problems ranging from irreversible infertility to chronic disorders using conventional as well as latest and advanced reproductive techniques.
In this fast world of automation, fast foods & sedentary life style, the incidence of Infertility is on the rise. The sole purpose of setting up this centre is to bring hope and fulfillment to the lives of many childless couples.
Infertility Management Procedures
- Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Removal of Tubal block(s)
- Ovarian cystectomy
- FollicularStudy & Investigations
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
ART includes all fertility treatments in which both eggs & sperms are handled. In general, an ART procedure involves eggs retrieval from the ovaries, combining them with sperm in the laboratory and returning them to uterus.
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI), Donor IUI
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is the process by which sperm is deposited in a woman's uterus through artificial means. For many couples, this is a less invasive and more affordable alternative to IVF.
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
IVF is a multi-step process in which eggs (oocytes) are extracted from the woman's ovary (where the eggs are produced), fertilized by sperm in a laboratory, cultured into early embryos and then transferred into the woman's uterus.
Embryo transfer (ET) is a simple procedure that follows in vitro fertilization (IVF) and is often considered the final step of the in-vitro fertilization process.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection is a procedure where a single sperm is injected into an egg with the help of micromanipulator instrument, and once fertilized embryos are placed into uterus.
- Gamete Intrafallopian transfer (GIFT)
Gamete Intrafallopian transfer is a procedure where retrieved eggs and sperms are placed together in fallopian tube & fertilization happens inside your body and the embryo implants naturally. Although, this procedure was once commonly practiced, it's rarely used today because the success with IVF is greater.
- TESA(Testicular Sperm Extraction)
A fine needle is inserted into the testis and sample of tissue are obtained by gentle suction and examined under the microscope. If sperm are not found, a small tissue sample (testicular biopsy) is taken through a small incision in the scrotum and testis; sperm can then be extracted from the tissue. The cut is stitched back together with a couple of stitches.
- TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction) - involves retrieving sperm directly from the testis.
- MESA (Micro Epididymal Sperm Aspiration) - A procedure to aspirate sperm from the epididymis.
- PESA (Percutaneous Sperm Aspiration) - This is the first choice to collect sperm. A fine needle is inserted through the scrotum into the epididymis and sperm are obtained by gentle suction. After each sample is collected, it is examined under the microscope to confirm the presence of sperm.
- PGD - PGD is a technique used during IVF-ET, where embryos are tested for disease genes and only healthy embryos are transferred into a womb. Embryos are obtained by combining eggs and sperm in the laboratory. From each embryo, one or two blastomeres are removed and tested. If the embryo is judged to be free of the disorder, are transferred to the uterine cavity.