What's The Treatment For Neurological Mold Poisoning?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
After many months of research, doctor visits, testing, I believe my daughter has mold poisoning.   Symptoms: Fever, shortness of breath, severe body aches, nausea.  What can be done to help her.
ray of light Profile
ray of light answered
Molds grow through their spores and these spores are present in the environment every where. These spores grow to molds where they get moisture. If these spores are inhaled or touched can cause some serious health problem including allergic reactions and neurological problems. The  treatment of  Neurological Mold Poisoning is by taking oral imedazole derivatives and also by cleaning the house from molds. Visit your doctor for the treatment of mold infection and for more details, visit Toxic molds.

Answer Question