Will One State Honor Another States Medical Marijuana Card?


2 Answers

Gypsy Brokenwings Profile
In general the answer is "no." Each state has differing laws on Marijuana. A good source is www.norml.org for state laws. There has been a push to allow travelers from one state to the next to be able to medicate in the MJ state they're in (as long as they're a medical marijuana state), but I haven't heard anything new on the subject.Contacting NORML is your best bet to staying updated on any changes.Right now WA State is pushing to make Marijuana use legal for anyone over the age of 18, with I-1068. Should enough signatures be collected and the people pass it this fall, then WA would be one state that you would not have to worry about.

Answer Question