While you are taking a test in school, you are likely using which type of memory to answer the questions?

3

Ankur Jrm Profile
Ankur Jrm answered

I enjoyed this game,there are provide the best interface and good experience,so that friends,try this game once again,i hope you interested play this free mahjongg titans so players you can easy to play any time and any where,then forward to all game users this game url.

Oh, my memory was very capricious and if I did not like the teacher, then I could not remember anything. I liked learning foreign languages, but we had a terrible teacher who constantly yelled at us. So when I graduated from university, I immediately found a tutor on platform https://livexp.com/ and finally was able to speak another language and understand native speakers because I found a cool teacher! So memory is a very strange thing.

Joe B. Profile
Joe B. answered
Hopefully my good memory, the areas not clouded by alcohol and weed.

Anonymous