My left thigh and knee hurts. It feels like I have broken something. I have been to a neurosurgeon and of course he can't do anything. I have gone to the ortho - nothing. I can't walk and I fall a lot. Where do I need to go for help?


1 Answers

Natalie Jo Price Profile

Have they done X-rays or any imaging? If so and they didn't find anything, go to a rheumatologist to see if you have arthritis or fibromyalgia. If they can't help, see a physical therapist.

Answer Question