Ok thank you . All the best
I've read and heard about many different methods.
1. Drinking two to four glasses of milk (soy or animal-produced) per day
2. Massage breasts for ten to twenty minutes with oil (vegetable or olive), conditioner, or lotion. You can also use friction from rubbing your hands together.
3. Birth control pills. If you are old enough to take them and if your parent will allow you to, hormones in birth control are proven to enlarge breasts.
4. Eliminate junk foods from your diet and eat healthy. Drink lots of water and exercise.
5. Push ups are a great pectoral exercise to increase bust size.
6. Wear a push up bra or use silicone inserts. Although this doesn't actually enlarge your breasts, it creates the illusion that they are larger. Don't stuff your bra with tissue, toilet paper, etc. It's so obvious.
7. Take an herbal supplement. Some include fenugreek, wild yam, fennel, or a combination of all three. Check with your doctor before taking these supplements as the herbs may conflict with medications you are taking.
8. Let nature take its course. You probably aren't finished with puberty so don't worry about it and let your boobs grow naturally.
I was always worried bout the same thing...
All I did was pressed my hands together (the muscles will flex)
and tht creates a lift(: It looks better
then drink lots & lots of milk, I went from a 30A(age 13) to a 38D(age 16)
also if you juss think tht they are growing they will grow.. The body juss works like that..
So good luck, you guys shuldnt be worring bout it if you're young anyways. All they do it cause back pain in the future.. I should noe.. I have back problems because of them..