does anyone know what this rash is? it's on my inner thighs it's not fleas as no pets or bed bugs had my room checked for that


2 Answers

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Might be cooties but it would be best to let your Doctor look at it and see what he/she says. Best thing to do ! They could give you a prescription for something to heal it.

PJ Stein Profile
PJ Stein answered

Looks like a heat rash. Try using some Gold Bond Powder and wearing some loose fitting clothing for a week or so and see if that helps. If not go see your doctor.

Answer Question