Anonymous

What do you do to make yourself happy/content?

Life is FULL of happy and content moments. I dont have enough characters available to type this answer on this phone. ☺

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

Happiness and being Content come from living one's life.

You find events, people, and objects that bring you these "States of Being" in your life. Whether it be singing in the church choir, or fishing in an open stream . . . Going for an ice cream cone with your significant other to playing backgammon with you father or cribbage with your mother. These are things that bring meaning to your life and YOU choose them.

What you find meaningful to fulfill these depends upon what fires those particular neurons in your brain, and what releases the "Good Chemicals" . . . And that is all wiring that happens as we grow from babies to adults. The experiences we encounter that create a "fondness" for these events, people, and objects. A favorite Christmas . . . A warm memory under a comforter snuggled with your mother sipping tomato soup while watching the Wizard of Oz . . . These things provide the framework for what YOU will find to bring you happiness and being content.

hey cameron Profile
hey cameron answered

Read. Go outside. Spend time with awesome people. Dance.

Taila Nevado Profile
Taila Nevado answered

Hi, if I am tired, I like to do relaxing activities such as
watching a comedy movie or simply listening to music. On the other hand, when I am not drained, I take the
opportunity to go out with my family or friends. I feel really happy whenever I
spend time with my dear ones.

Anonymous