Would you stop smoking to prevent cardiovascular disease?

8

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

I didn't start ... Because it's a stinking, filthy habit.

I don't smoke, but I know too many people who do or did. The risk of cardiovascular disease is real. My dad smoked for over 50 years. He had a heart attack that he wouldn't have survived if there wasn't a paramedic standing next to him at the time. Both my grandfathers died from heart disease, and they both smoked. My sister-in-law's brother refused to quit. He has had several heart attacks and a stroke. He looks like a walking skeleton. He has tried to quit, and has several times, but it never seems to stick. For some the addiction is too hard to kick.

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

i never smoked.

Richard James Profile
Richard James answered

Hello there. This is the question I asked myself a few years
ago after the death of an uncle who suffered from a heart disease. The decision
was not hard to take at all as it was either shortening my days on Earth or
living healthily without smoking. Right now, it has been five years since I
stopped inhaling tobacco, and I do not regret the decision at all.

Ritu Parkar Profile
Ritu Parkar , Specialization in Health Care Solutions,Healthcare Expert, answered

Yes..!

smoking can increase the risk of heart disease.

• It affects the vessels that supply blood to your heart and other parts of your body. It also reduces the amount of oxygen in your blood and damages blood vessel walls severely.
  • Smokers not only have more heart attacks, strokes, and angina than non-smokers but also at a much younger age.

Smoking not only affects the heart it also affects your health and leads to cancer & other health problems. So, for a healthy body, you should stop smoking.

Rashid Malik Profile
Rashid Malik answered

Ya sure!!

I never smoked but if I have been smoking then to prevent myself fromcardiovascular disease I would stay away from it because smoking is one of those factors that is responsible for heart diseases. In fact not only heart diseases but there many health issues cause because of smoking.

I completely agree with the previous comments, and in turn, I want to share with you a wonderful online store of UK Meds medicines, because nowadays ordering various medicines is much more convenient with quick delivery to your home. When I was looking for different drugs at the best price for getting rid of nicotine addiction, I stumbled across this site and found everything I needed, and they also have great new generation medical masks and a large selection of essential medicines for health and pain relief.

Anonymous