Anonymous

Is Smooking Weed Good For Our Health?

9

Timmi Tom Profile
Timmi Tom answered

I'm a chronic pain patient and have been since 1994. I was originally prescribed large doses of opiates for pain control and often felt more stoned on them than I ever had on cannabis.

About 6 years ago, when opiates began to have bad press I decided to withdraw myself slowly from them. It's an awful process and I resent that the pain clinic never bothered to inform me of the fact I'd end up addicted to opiates.

In 1998 I got one of the first Medical Marijuana cards available in Oregon. I'd used cannabis recreationally for decades but I now investigated pain control solutions with cannabis.

I'm almost completely off the very large doses of opiates I was originally prescribed and have used cannabis in several forms to ease both my withdrawal symptoms and help control the pain I originally had, along with new exciting pains and aches associated with getting old, such as arthritis and several broken bones.

Cannabis helps me with pain control a great deal. I understand others opinions that cannabis makes pain more tolerable for them, however for me, I no longer feel the sharp arthritis pain or the aching sciatica pain that often opiates didn’t help.

I use several different forms of cannabis as well s different THC?CBD strains-it’s been an experimentation to discover what form helps what symptoms. When my joints ache, the topical oil I make with coconut oil and a 50/50% CBD/THC bend is the most helpful thing I’ve ever used. It’s soothing and good for my skin also.

I also use RSO, canna capsules that I take 6 times a day, tinctures for immediate relied and, of course, my trusty old bong.Its sad that old tropes about cannabis are still being touted as trueisms, when actual studies disprove these.

For More: Best Strain Nerve Pain- Mystery Revealed

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

it could be.

Flora Huang Profile
Flora Huang answered

I don’t think it is

Ray  Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

Anything that you inhale after burning is damaging to your lungs.  Cannabinoids have been shown to have some therapeutic value in cases of epilepsy. Smoking weed is a way of getting cannabinoids, a very bad one.

Smoking weed is addictive and it is an indisputable fact. There is now a more convenient way to experience the pleasure of consuming harmless and delicious CBD gummies, which have a very positive effect on many processes in the body, as proven by various studies, so I would recommend this natural supplement for health.

Personally, I don't think so. Smoking is not good for health no matter it's cigarette or weed. In order to improve health overall, it's enough to keep a balanced diet, to work out regularly, and take essential vitamins. By the way, I bought vitamin B12 from Canada drugs direct last month and I am absolutely satisfied with these vitamins.

It depends on what problems do you have. As I know smoking weed can help with mental health issues, but you should choose right weed strain to provide the best effect!

Kathleen Griffin Profile

Hello there guys. I think you should search all information in internet. There can be sites of manufacturers, special review sites, marijuana forums, blogs about cannabis products and so on. In general smoking medical marijuana provide a lot of benefits and can be helpful against many diseases. By the way if you are interested in exactly info about strains I can share this site for you - https://askgrowers.com/strains/black-cherry-soda-strain-review, here is a page about Black Cherry Soda weed strain. My opinion is that everything here is very cool and clearly written!

Anonymous