How Do I Know If I'm Starting Menopause?

2

ray of light Profile
ray of light answered
The condition before menopause is called pre menopause. In this condition cycle irregularities are common including less or heavy bleeding, cycle length longer than 32 days etc. There are also symptoms of insomnia, depression, hot flushes, sweating at night, dryness of vagina and painful intercourse. If your age is over 45 and having these complaints the visit to doctor for proper diagnosis of menopause.

Don't worry, you will definitely feel it. First of all, your periods become irregular. It's the first sign of menopause. Next, you can experience a lot of symptoms such as hot flashes, insomnia, weight gain, mood swings, fatigue, and many more. Personally, I experienced hot flashes and vaginal dryness. Premarin Cream was a real find for me. It helped to get rid of itching and come back to normal sex life.

Anonymous