What Happens If You Eat Desiccant?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
It is highly unlikely that anything would happen if you ate desiccant, other than the fact that you would eventually pass desiccant.  It does of course depend on what kind of desiccant was ingested.  A common desiccant that people come across is Silica Gel, which often comes in small packets labeled "Do Not Eat."  The reason Silica Gel is labeled "Do Not Eat" is because it is a choking hazard.  Here is an article about Silica Gel that might be helpful -

Answer Question