I am 42 yrs old. i had family planning operation 24 yrs ago. now i am seperated from my husband. somebody wants to marry me. And he expecting baby. Any possible to give birth again. Do i need to operate again? Help me please


1 Answers

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

Do you mean you had your tubes tied? Or tubal ligation? If so, absolutely it can be reversed, it is a surgical procedure, but there are no guarantees that it will be effective. You need to speak with you gynecologist regarding this and he/she will be able to help you further. Good luck!

Answer Question