I Had My Tubes Tied But Now Want To Have A Baby And I Am 42 Years Old. What Should I Do?


3 Answers

Lynn Perie Profile
Lynn Perie answered
See your gynaecologist and ask to have it reversed. Depending on how they were originally "tied" you may or may not be able to revere the procedure.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I believe there are other options out there for women like us. Check with your OB/GYN. They would be the best ones to answer a question like that.
Robyn Rothman Profile
Robyn Rothman answered
You need to consider adoption.

Answer Question