Cut back on what you eat it's not what food you eat but how much. I am living proof of that one.
Portion control and daily exercise is all you need to maintain a healthy weight. Occasional cheating is allowed (:
I can give you suggestion.If you want to lose your weight you have to change you food habit .You should have to leave oily food and fat food.At the same time you
have to exercise regularly with a fixed time basis.It can really help you to
solve your problem.
It's easy to gain weight but very difficult to lose it because gaining doesn't take any discipline, whilst losing weight requires a great amount of self control and discipline.
It isn't that hard as you may think. To loss weight requires a lot of courage and determination.
- Write down the number of pounds you want to lose weekly on a note and keep in somewhere you can view daily, can be attach to the kitchen menu.
- Be ready to undergo behavioral change in terms of lifestyle, and taste.
- Eat up to 5 meals daily, three regular meals and 2 light meals in between.
- Engage in simple exercises daily but with strong desire and pleasure.
- Avoid eating at odd time, like eating late at night.
- Another important thing is, you should avoid using large bow to eat you meals.
- Be mentally conscious of your new lifestyle and always make reference to your note and review your goals. This will serve as your sole motivator.
So, losing weight involves a total change in everything about you. You must be aware of this fact and be prepared for the change.
Losing some weight is not hard. I lost my weight by following some guidelines. I lost 5 kilos in my first week. In my 10th day I included salad with some protein (eg. Egg/ lean chicken) as from suggestion. After a few days of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It is truly like magic.
1. Cut the carbonated drinks
2. Don't eat after 7pm(if you have a strong desire to eat, eat dark green vegetables, the body burns more calories to digest them than there are in them)
3. Exercise! After a week in jogging or running you will get hooked to it and wouldn't want to stop!
Look into freelee the banana girl and dr. Mcdougal
They worked for me
Old habits really. The easiest time to lose weight is when you lose your first five pounds and that's because you're shocking your metabolism. In fact, that's probably the best way to lose weight: Shock your metabolism. Don't just stick with the same diet plan. Use different diet plans. It's even good to cheat. Whatever you do while losing weight, make sure your metabolism never suspects what you're going to eat next.