Are there ANY pills or products I can take to get rid of Hives? I've had them for almost a year! The Doctars are no help at all! :(


2 Answers

charlotte who Profile
charlotte who answered

I think if you have had them for a year you should seek and ENT, Allergist or a lung doctor.  My child got treatment for her hive reaction by her ENT/allergist.

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

You are obviously allergic systemically to something. The advice Charlotte have you is good. Here's something you can try....if you haven't changed you laundry detergent, try using dreft, look at your fabric softener, shampoo, bar soap/body wash. If you have looked at those already, what about your medications you take if any? Best advice though is to see an allergist/ENT. Good luck

Answer Question