I was injured in an accident because of another person’s negligence. The accident left me with serious injuries and required me to be hospitalized for several days. Do you know of any lawyer who can help me do so?

6

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

Since you don't say where you are, nobody on here can recommend a lawyer.

If you had insurance, THEY would be the people to talk to.

Go to your state law board's website and look up lawyers. Also check for any complaints. If you see one or two complaints, that is normal. Some people who didn't win their case will blame their lawyer even though they had no case. If you see a lots of complaints, avoid that lawyer. Also talk to friends to see who they recommend.

mary adam Profile
mary adam answered

Hmm let's wait for the spam to answer....

HappyTo BeHereTo
HappyTo BeHereTo commented
LOL!!!
Jacob White
Jacob White commented
If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, obtaining the right legal representation is crucial. It’s more than just the medical bills or your ability to earn a living. An injury can impact every aspect of your life. A personal injury lawyer is highly experienced and trained in the field, and has a vast understanding of personal injury litigation. Personal injury lawyers at Rockland Injury Lawyers have over 50 years of experience dealing with accident cases. Their lawyers are skilled and professional. They can help you get what you deserve as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Ref: http://www.rocklandinjurylaw.com/personal-injury-lawyers-ny/
mary adam
mary adam commented
Here it is above now we know both are spam artists
The Lawyers Direct Profile

Yes, You
can find skilled and experienced lawyer at The Lawyers Direct’s
official website because  here, lots of lawyers have registered. They
will tell you about your rights and help you to file case against the
responsible person. An accident attorney will guide you to get
compensation for medical bills, pain and other losses. You can visit
website @ thelawyersdirect.com/

You should talk to a personal injury lawyer before making a final decision about where to file your case or who will represent you. I am sure that the best personal injury lawyer Brooklyn, which represents the interests of people in lawsuits and litigation related to physical injuries such as car accidents, medical negligence or slip and fall.

I want to share how I recently had to use kansas city motorcycle accident lawyers. I have been driving motorcycles for a very long time and I am also a professional racer. Which says a lot about my driving experience. But I was in an accident through no fault of my own. I didn't have much proof to get paid for the treatment as well as the wrecked motorcycle. At that time I called my friend who knows a lot about good lawyers and he advised me to use https://www.royceinjurylawyers.com/personal-injury/motorcycle-accidents/ . A very good service with friendly lawyers who are willing to help even in the most difficult situations in what I am very grateful to them. My problem where I thought there were no more options. They were able to turn it in my direction and get the guilty party to pay. I personally recommend them to me very helpful!

Anonymous