I was injured in an accident because of another person’s negligence. The accident left me with serious injuries and required me to be hospitalized for several days. Do you know of any lawyer who can help me do so?


4 Answers

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

Since you don't say where you are, nobody on here can recommend a lawyer.

If you had insurance, THEY would be the people to talk to.

PJ Stein Profile
PJ Stein answered

Go to your state law board's website and look up lawyers. Also check for any complaints. If you see one or two complaints, that is normal. Some people who didn't win their case will blame their lawyer even though they had no case. If you see a lots of complaints, avoid that lawyer. Also talk to friends to see who they recommend.

mary adam Profile
mary adam answered

Hmm let's wait for the spam to answer....

2 People thanked the writer.
HappyTo BeHereTo
HappyTo BeHereTo commented
Jacob White
Jacob White commented
If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, obtaining the right legal representation is crucial. It’s more than just the medical bills or your ability to earn a living. An injury can impact every aspect of your life. A personal injury lawyer is highly experienced and trained in the field, and has a vast understanding of personal injury litigation. Personal injury lawyers at Rockland Injury Lawyers have over 50 years of experience dealing with accident cases. Their lawyers are skilled and professional. They can help you get what you deserve as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Ref: http://www.rocklandinjurylaw.com/personal-injury-lawyers-ny/
mary adam
mary adam commented
Here it is above now we know both are spam artists
The Lawyers Direct Profile

Yes, You
can find skilled and experienced lawyer at The Lawyers Direct’s
official website because  here, lots of lawyers have registered. They
will tell you about your rights and help you to file case against the
responsible person. An accident attorney will guide you to get
compensation for medical bills, pain and other losses. You can visit
website @ thelawyersdirect.com/

Answer Question