Anonymous

Is it Time For Me To Lose Weight? I'm 25 Years Old and 5'6 230lbs https://imgur.com/qyV9IOQ I don't thinks its really that bad.

3

Twallgirl Wallace Profile

This is what i have discovered in my weight loss journey. No one can tell you when its time, you have to decide for yourself what you are going to do. Even what the doctors told me about my own well being  didn't make me want to lose weight. I decided when i was no longer happy with myself. I had begun to have low self-esteem and none of my clothes fit. I have to make my weight loss to God in prayer. I had to really meditate on my eating habits. I wanted to change for myself. When you are ready, you will do the same

When losing weight, many women forget about health care and vitamins. While the body is in great need of additional support and nutritious natural minerals and amino acids. If you decide to lose weight, then don't forget to visit the website to learn more about bcaa for women. These amino acids will have a magical effect on your body.

Anonymous