Go on a 15 minute walking program that could help you out.. I was given this advice from a Christian fitness instructor that's the only way your going to be able to make things work for you. Best Wishes
I'm morbidly obese and desperately need some me to help me lose weight, i'm over 30 stone and depressed. i need help fast, i tried slimming world, weight watchers and all that jazz... PLEASE HELP ME?
If u have tried all that without success, try speaking with for physcian.
Individuals should consult with their physician before adopting any exercise or diet regimen.To lose weight, some have tried these tips:
1. Be aware of the calories in what you are eating and drinking. Note: Drinks can be a major source of calories, especially sweetened juices. Alcoholic drinks are also high in calories. And beware of those widely advertised soft drinks. Check the calorie count on the label. You might be shocked.
2. Avoid temptation. If chips, chocolates, or cookies are on hand, you will inevitably eat them! Replace them with low-calorie snacks, such as apples, carrots, whole-grain wafers.
3. Have a snack or an appetizer before eating a meal. It will take the edge off your appetite and may induce you to eat less.
4. Don’t eat everything put in front of you. Be selective. Reject what you know will give you too many calories.
5. Slow down. Why hurry? Enjoy your meal by noticing what you are eating—the colors, the flavors, the interaction of foods. Listen to the body’s signals that say, “I’m full. I don’t need any more.”
6. Stop eating before you feel full.
7. Restaurants in some countries are notorious for serving excessive portions. Leave half of your entrée behind, or share the plate with someone else.
8. Desserts are not essential to complete a meal. It is better to finish off with fruit or another low-calorie item.
9. Food manufacturers want you to eat more. Profit is their bottom line. They will try to exploit your weaknesses. Don’t be taken in by their clever advertising and pretty pictures. You can say no!
The most important thing to do is, watching what you eat. Sure being active can help, but what is eat determines 90% of your weight.
also you can try Ketogenic diet plans, it is all about eating too much fat, less carbs and moderate protein that forces your body to use fat that is stored in your body as a source of energy. See here for more info