Why Does One Of My Testicles Swell Up? It Looks Like Something Is Filling One Up.


1 Answers

Julii Brainard Profile
Julii Brainard answered
I don't want to scare you, but they shouldn't be doing that. If you are under age 25 and you are having this symptom, you really should see a doctor about it, as soon as possible. You could be having a simple allergic reaction to something or a bout of mumps... but it could also be cancerous.

And it's the sort of cancer you really don't want to spread.

Don't feel embarrassed about seeing the doctor -- better to be embarrassed than dead, eh? Besides, they have seen far far weirder things.

Answer Question