1. Step Aerobics - one of the most favorite cardio exercises preferred by women. Step Aerobics mainly target your legs, hips and glutes, and can burn approximately 400 calories in 30 minutes.
2. Bicycling - stationary or outdoors is a great cardio exercises, depending on resistance and speed can but 250 to 500 calories in 30 minutes.
3. Swimming - like cross-country skiing is an excellent cardio exercises as it is a full body exercises. Swimming is a great cross-training for other cardio activities. Doing the breast stroke can burn approximately 400 calories in 30 minutes.
4. Racquetball - side to side sprinting makes racquetball and excellent cardio exercises. A 145-LB person burns over 400 calories in 30 minutes.
5. Rock Climbing - is not only a cardio exercises, but also uses arm and leg strength and power. Rock Climbing can burn up to 380 calories in 30 minutes.
6. Cross-country Skiing - whether on a machine or outdoors on snow, is an incredible cardio exercises as it involves both upper and lower body. A 145 LB person can burn approximately 330 calories in 30 minutes.
7. Running - Running is an excellent cardio exercises because all you need is a pair of quality running shoes. Running burns serious calories. A 145 LB person can easily burn 300 calories in 30 minutes.
8. Elliptical Trainer - is an excellent cardio exercises and a great way to build endurance. A 145 LB person can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.
9. Rowing - is both a cardio exercises as well as giving your arms an incredible workout. 145 LB person can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.
10. Walking - Brisk walking is a less strenuous form of cardio exercises. Walking can burn up to 180 calories
Exercise can help you as well especially ab work out. Don't expect sudden result from this.
If you want to see result in two months, then I guess combination of trimmax tea and exercise will reduce your tummy fat. Try to find this tea in your area. Or let me know if I can help you in anyway. Believe me this is very effective. !
To reduce belly fat
you have to make a routine and you have to always remember to do it regularly. Excess
fat looks ugly and it is most harmful for your health because it may lead to some
dieses. It most important to avoid belly fat and try to looks slim and
- Do not takes heavy
food and avoid fast food
- Don’t take alcohol
because it is harmful for your health
- Take sufficient
water per day
- Do regular exercise in
the morning and at the evening time
- Take protein food,
take fruits, juice and take fresh green vegetables.
- You have to take
The way you go about losing belly fat is simple, sustain a caloric deficit over time and you will lose the weight.
You see, your body requires a certain amount of calories to maintain it's current weight (body weight in lbs x 15)...so if you were 150 pounds, that would be 150x15 = 2,250 calories/day.
To lose 1 pound you need to be in a deficit of 3,500 calories. So if
you ate 500 calories less than this 2,250 each day (1,750 cals/day) you would lose 1 pound each week.
Couple that with 1 hour of cardio each day (500 calories burned/h on
average)..you'll burn another 1 pound a week.
In order to achieve this weight loss though you're going to have to start counting calories and weighing out your food with a food scale (costs about $20)...
You can try to wing it, but you are not going to see great success and you are going to be really frustrated and confused when you hit a weight loss plateau.
Eat fewer calories & Exercise more...
not losing weight or hit a plateau? Eat fewer calories &/or exercise more.
If you still need more info, this will explain things in more detail.
You can try some exercises which help to get a flat stomach.
Bouncing on the trampoline
Its not that tough you can search on internet.
or follow some basics like
This is huge when it comes to weight loss-without energy, it’s hard to exercise. Without exercise, it’s near impossible to lose weight-at least in a healthy way. In addition to boosting energy, there is tentative evidence that it can help manage blood sugar, which also affects energy levels as well as appetite.
You will need…
-1 teaspoon of chopped American or Korean ginseng
-8 ounces of fresh water
-raw honey/lemon to taste (optional)
Roughly chop the root and measure out 1 teaspoon per cup of water. Bring water to a boil and then pour over the ginseng, allowing it to steep for 5-9 minutes. Strain, add honey or lemon if you like, and drink 1-2 times daily.