How Do I Keep My Penis Hard For Ages Without Using Viagra Or Such Medication, Ie. Is There A Natural Way Of Doing So?

8

Well here is the problem.my penis get hard but will not stay to long.what can I do to keep it hard when I have sex needed help now.
Aay Jay Aay Jay
Aay Jay Aay Jay commented
Viagra is a medication for erectile dysfunction. It works by relaxing your blood vessels and increasing the blood flow to your penis. 
According to a recent study, two out of three men who experienced erectile problems reported that taking a PDE-5 inhibitor such as Viagra improved their erection. 
In most cases, Viagra takes effect within 30 minutes.
Start Consultation ยป
50 tablets from $110
100 tablets from $160
200 tablets from $220
500 tablets from $400
Call now at 609 747 5517 or mail us at [email protected] and visit on http://www.bluepills4men.com
milfred hoojighabba Profile
Ok I asked my husband to answer this question for me....he has said to do "towel Raises" lol..ok this is what you do..you have to get and irraction go grab a towel and try and lift the towel while it hangs from your penis... That will strengthen you mussels in your penis...another way to prolong your erection is to...get an erection and masturbate until you are about to cum hold it slow down and relax a lil...start to do it again until you are about to cum and slow down and wait again....that will build up your tolerance to be able to last longer...I hope that helps you out.
Read at www.3inchesup.com , have good articles about men & sexual health. There is the way to you lasting longer in bed.

If you have looked for the best and most effective erection drugs since you found out about your erectile dysfunction problem, then all you need to do is to visit the AWC Canadian Pharmacy Official Site, there you can order viagra, cialis and other cool drugs at a good discount!

Martin Garret Profile
Martin Garret answered

There is no natural viagra. There are ways to help a bit but it's not serious support. If you struggle with it then the most reasonable option is visiting a doctor. If you don't want to then look for a cheap pharmacy. This, for instance, https://melbourne-chemist.net/

I found this to work just simply drink a cup of water and hold your piss befor sex afterwards then go to the bathroom

Anonymous