What is vaporizing or vaping?

Corey Hawkins Profile
Corey Hawkins , Epic has no limit, answered

It's an alternative to smoking where, instead of tobacco, the vape uses a sort of liquid with Nicotine. They "claim" it's safer with no smell. My brother partakes in vaping and I can personally tell you that it reeks. Best of luck to you my friend.

Cheryl Hackett Profile
Cheryl Hackett answered

The whole idea about the VAPE Pens,  is u can control the amount of Nicotine that u r taking in.  They have several different strengths:  8mg, 12mg, 18mg & full strength.  U can decrease the amount of Nicotine at the rate u desire. Supposedly ur suppose to be able to smoke around non-smokers, without bothering them with the VAPE (smoke) that is produced from the VAPE Pen.  I don't know how true that is, so I still go outside to smoke it.

Jason Gomez Profile
Jason Gomez answered

Vaping is an alternative to smoking. It’s like smoking minus several of the adverse effects of the latter: No bad smell and bad breath, no cigarette burns, no more dirty ashtrays, less likelihood of getting cancer and other smoking-affiliated illnesses – you get the drift.

Vaporization of an element or compound is a phase transition from the liquid phase to vapor. There are two types of vaporization: Evaporation and boiling. Evaporation is a surface phenomenon, whereas boiling is a bulk phenomenon.

carol brown Profile
carol brown answered

The actual definition of Vaping is:  “To inhale water vapour into the
lungs”. It is an alternative of smoking. In comparison to cigarettes, the vaping is safe. It contains nicotine
and devoid of tobacco. It cause no bad impact on heart and arteries. There is
no bad breathe, no ash, can be used legally and cost effective,

Anonymous