Healthy Benefits Of Smoking Weed Are as Follows
THC, or tetrohydrocannabinol, is the most recognized ingredient in cannabis. It is best known for causing the high that you get from using marijuana.. Here are the 7 proven health benefits of smoking weed:
1) Pain Relief: One of the most common uses of medical marijuana is for pain relief. And as it turns out, THC is the ingredient in marijuana responsible for its pain-relieving effects.
2) Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is another common reason to use medical marijuana. Interestingly, the high from THC is also associated with temporary impairments of memory.
3) THC has been available in pill form for treating nausea and vomiting in cancer patients since the 1980s.
4) Along with its ability to reduce nausea, THC is known to work as a powerful appetite stimulant in both healthy and sick individuals. Similarly, Marinol and Cesamet are regularly prescribed to boost appetite in patients with cancer and HIV-associated wasting syndrome.
5) Treating asthma may not seem like an obvious use for medical marijuana. But as it turns out, THC’s ability to improve breathing in asthmatics is supported by research dating back to the 1970s.
6) Another benefit of THC recognized early on was its potential to relieve eye pressure in patients with glaucoma
7) Many are aware of the sleep-inducing effect of marijuana, and research shows that THC is largely responsible