What Is A Cauterizing Pen ?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
A coterizing pen is an instrument that is used internally for internal bleeding. The doctor goes in with this instrument, and burns the area that is bleeding to the point where it isn't bleeding anymore.
thanked the writer.
View all 4 Comments
Robyn Rothman
Robyn Rothman commented
The word is cauterizing.
Anonymous commented
thanks for the proper spelling robbier44. i knew what nomad1 was talking about, but wasn't sure myself of the spelling. compliments of dr Gregory house for the answer.
John commented
i just went by how the doctor said the word . someone needs to police the Internet for incorrect words. because i found twenty or thirty sites using this spelling cauterize.

Answer Question