What Is The Thick White Goo That Comes Out Of The Females Vagina Called?


7 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
It is the female equivalent of male semen.
Saahil Parekh Profile
Saahil Parekh answered
Well you sure should ask it and have every right to know and clear your doubts. As for your question, it is the lubrication that you are calling "white goo". When a female gets aroused sexually, her vagina releases this lubrication. When released in minute quantities, it seems transparent. But when highly aroused, it is released in a more denser quantity making it appear white in colour.
cathi Profile
cathi answered
I actually think it's called discharge.
doctor C Profile
doctor C answered
Its either from a yeast infection or you use a certain soap that leaves residue in your crevices
Savannah Tuttle Profile
Savannah Tuttle answered
Its called vaginal discharge.

Answer Question