Anonymous

Is a 500 calorie a day diet with exercise healthy?

4

Indigo  Dawn Profile
Indigo Dawn answered

No. That's a start of an eating disorder. And from experience, only consuming 500 calories a day and exercising makes you feel like complete and utter s*it. Don't do it, eat at least the recommended calorie amount in fruits and vegetables and light exercising and you'll get to your goal soon.

The main point for me recently has been good immune maintenance, which has given me the opportunity to feel much better thanks to a healthy and balanced diet with added CBD products. I would recommend for everyone currently taking care of their health and check my gathering on the site marijuanabreak.

Absolutely not! Generally, the recommended daily calorie intake is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men. How 500 calorie a day diet with exercise can be healthy? The human's health depends on nutrition first, it's essential to keep a healthy and balanced diet to live a fulfilling life. Besides, it's also important to take vitamins and supplements. But if you buy any meds at online pharmacy, make sure it provides certified ones.

Anonymous