Spotting after period is a very small amount of blood that passes through the vaginal opening to the outside.
Although the cause of irregular bleeding can vary according to individual health situations, some of the more common causes include:
- Implantation Bleeding/Pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Hormonal fluctuations
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Inflammation or infection of the cervix
- Cancer or precancer of the cervix, uterus, or (very rarely) fallopian tube
- Changes in Hormone levels
- IUDs occasionally cause slight spotting
- Injury to the vagina from insertion of objects
- Malignant cancers
- Undiagnosed vaginal infections
- Certain drugs, particularly anticoagulants Vaginal dryness
- Cervical or endometrial biopsy or other procedures
- Some women have spotting during ovulation, which is normal
If you situation had lasted for more than 2 weeks, you should see your doctor the sooner the better. And to do some relative tests to find out the exact cause. If you situation is caused by Endometrial hyperplasia, Inflammation or infection of the cervix,vaginal infections any of these disease, you could try an effective herbal supplement "fuyan pill" from Wuhan Dr. Lee’s TCM Clinic. It could help you get rid of the symptoms caused by above diseases completely.
Hope this could help you.