Anonymous

Is It Bad To Take 20 Tylenol Pm Pills And Go To Sleep?

6

Dot Dupuy Profile
Dot Dupuy answered
It's not just bad, it's deadly......too much Tylenol can shut your kidneys down and they don't recover and guess what will happen to you if that happens to your kidneys?!!
If the people like me (dying with cirrhosis) from use of Tylenol and other over counter and prescriptions, get our way It will be off the shelf. In the mean time keep it out of your system. I am only 36 with two kids.My older brother has same condition his caused by hydroxy cut.
Hanna Whilson Profile
Hanna Whilson answered

I think, it is better not to do this. If you want to find out side effects and contraindications of this medication, you can read the description of it online. I can recommend to use this Online pharmacy for this purpose as it allows not only to order meds, but also to read the detailed info about them.

No if you take 20 pills you won't always die it depend on the dosage of the pills and what they are

Anonymous