Anonymous

Why Am I Not Getting Pregnant? My Boyfriend Ejaculates Inside Of Me Everytime

9

9 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Perhaps one of you could be infertile.  Best to get checked by the doctor if you want to start a family.
Muhammad Nadeem Profile
Muhammad Nadeem answered
For pregnancy many things are required in normal ranges. These can be
  1. Normal sperm count of your partner
  2. Normal pH of female genitalia
  3. Normal hormonal levels
  4. Ovulation during a cycle
  5. Normal opened fallopian tubes
  6. Normal intact Uterus
  7. Intercourse on fertile days
If all above mentioned parameters are normal then there are 85% chances of pregnancy. 15% cause are still unknown. To know about these parameters, visit a doctor.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Stop trying,you've probably heard it before but for some it works.We tried for 2 years,never been on birth control or used any protection,Dr also said iI was not ovulating and put me on Clomid, 2 years after I took the Clomid found out we where going to have a baby.When he was just a little over 2 found out I was pregnant again.This time it took 1 time to do it.Good Luck!!
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered

contact this amazing pregnancy spell caster Dr Aboki Who help my wife to get pregnant, this is his email address ([email protected]), So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. And my wife don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for her to tell when she's ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. I had a fertility test about a year ago and my sperm were fine. So i was thinking it could be a problem with my wife but she never had any symptoms of any problems. I does smoke and i only drink occasional, and she use to smoke and also have the occasional drink. I know she's slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect her chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunty get pregnant, then i contact the man on this email: [email protected], and follow his instruction , after three months the doctor confirm that my wife is pregnant thank you Dr Aboki for helping me get a baby am now a proud father of twins a boy and a girl.

Grace Means Profile
Grace Means , Priest Babaka, answered

I never thought that they will be a miracle on the internet until i came in contact with Priest Babaka, finally i made it with the help with his spiritual power which was recommended by a lady in baby center he help before, i never believe it was real until i confirm it now because i have tried so many things to make sure i get pregnant but no luck, immediately i contact him. He did some spiritual prayers and send me a medicine which i took, i got pregnant three weeks after, and i now have a son to show. Thank you so much priest and i recommend Priest Babaka for everyone out there that is willing to have a child of her own out there. Contact him for help too he is real and powerful, i have confirmed it, contact  him on email: Babaka.wolf @ gmail . Com  or Facebook at  priestly.babaka

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered

ALL THANKS TO DR ODIA WITH HIS HERBAL ROOT AND HERBS AM COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID

I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. I had to try it too i contacted him on: [email protected] And him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now' i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. After 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email [email protected] and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. I hope to see your testimony soon.


Anonymous Person Profile
Not everyone gets pregnant straight away, it can take years for some women, one of you could be infertile, or in some cases you may have an infection left from an STD that can have an impact. You should get checked out by a Doctor.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
How long have you guys been trying? Me and my husband have been trying for 6 months and still no luck. My doc thinks I am not ovulating, so he might put me on Clomid a fertility pill, check with your doctor there are lots of reasons why you might not be getting pregnant from bad timing, to low sperm count. Good Luck!!
jo Profile
jo answered
Go see a specialist. You might have something wrong.  They can give you a laproscopy if you need it like I had.

Answer Question

Anonymous