Anonymous

Can You Get High From Smoking Basil?

10

Yes it makes you chill
Yes If You Mix It With Bay Leaves & Oregano;] Puts YOU In Chill Mode
Yes, yes you can. It is said to cause dizziness. I don't know whether this is true. I have a friend who smokes basil but he only smokes it as an alternative to cigarettes.

I try to avoid everything which can make me high, I think high effect has bad impact on health, provokes addiction, slow reaction and other side effects. I am big fan of vaping and this vape pod system , but prefer THC-free medical weed only, never abuse usual cannabis.

I like that in recent years it has received great importance. Even depression, which was not previously considered a disease, is now comprehensively treated. By the way, recently I started using cannabis from this source https://www.westcoastsupply.net/products/cannabis/marijuana/sativa/ which are widely used by doctors because they are not addictive and significantly improve the condition of patients with a large list of diseases. I'm glad this is now available for purchase.

Yea man I do that shit all the time I usually smoke it but sometimes I snort it for fun

Anonymous