How Long Does Alcohol Show Up In Urine Test?

5

thad petersen Profile
thad petersen answered
24 hours it stays in! I work offshore and they test all the time
Most UA's will show alcohol for around 24 hours.  However, if you have consumed a large amount of alcohol, and especially if you are still feeling the effects, it could be longer.  There are urine tests now that can detect alcohol for around 80 hours.  Again, amount of consumption can affect the number of hours.

Generally, I know what it is to have problems with alcohol addiction because I was drinking it after every hard-working day. However, my friend told me about Abbeycare Inverness rehab, where I could get treatment and consult about my health problems. This allowed me to improve my health and forget about addictions that prevented me from living normally. I think it will also be suitable for you.

Krystal DeLaRosa Profile
Depending on the amount of alcohol consumed, alcohol can stay in the system for up to 24 hours.
24 hours even my 10 year old cousin knows that, your weak dude
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Your 10 year old doesn't know about the etg urine test that detects up to 80 hours.google it .

Anonymous