What If You Have An Odor To Your Private Area As The White Mucus-like Discharge Releases?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Sounds like you have an infection. Your doctor will prescribe a suitable cream to put on. You might find that your partner also has to be treated at the same time.
tracy deines Profile
tracy deines answered
It could be a yeast infection if it also itches, but if it is an STD you need to go to the doctor and be tested so he can prescribe antibiotics.

Answer Question