I've Been On My Period For A Month And A Half, Its Getting Heavier Now And Ive Noticed Small Clots What Could Be The Problem. How Do I Get The Bleeding To STOP?


5 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You need to go to a doctor urgently.
ashley gonzalez Profile
ashley gonzalez answered
I know this is kinda an old post but go to your gynecologist, they will do an ultrasound, put you on birth control and maybe iron.. That's what they did to me. They will make sure you're not anemic. I'm still on mine, and still trying to figure out why this is happening.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Get to the doctor asap. I don't mean to scare you but this is something that should be looked at.
Pam Cook Profile
Pam Cook answered
You need to see your GYN. I had the same problem and my doctor put me on progesterone pills to stop the bleeding.

Answer Question