How to lose your voice. Fast!
- Scream really loud into a pillow so as not to disturb or unsettle anyone else at home. Afterwards, make sure not to drink anything as this will help make your voice sound very croaky and scratchy.
- There is another method suggested by a few people on Internet forums. This involves squeezing a few lemons into a cup along with a bit of water and vinegar. Those wanting to lose their voice should scream really loud into a pillow and then stop to drink some of the mixture. These steps should be repeated a few times.
- Loud singing or shouting repeatedly may also do the trick.
- Avoiding all liquids and/or food combined with loud screaming or shouting may also do the trick.
- If your throat is feeling a little sensitive already you could speed up the process of losing your voice by reducing the amount of sleep you get each night by a few hours.
- If you have a cold coming on- do not take any tablets or medicines to ease your symptoms and try to reduce the amount of liquids you are taking.