Is it bad to smoke two cigarettes in a row?

6

Muhammad Nadeem Profile
Muhammad Nadeem answered
It is bad to smoke cigarettes regardless of two cigarettes in a row or single cigarette. Smoking is an independent risk factor for heart attacks.
High Sea Air Profile
High Sea Air answered
If  you  saw  my  grand dads death  at  age 72  due  to  cancer  from smoking , none  of  us  would  be  smoking , i know  i  am  a  smoker ,  i quit  2 years  and  started back  up early  2010  winter  just  sad  and  depress  i  guess
suman kumar Profile
suman kumar answered
Having one is itself harmful, then you guess about having two.

‚ÄčI think it is not good to smoke cigarettes at all, huh. As soon as I quitted smoking, I started feeling and breathing many times better. I tried to kick the habit in many different ways, but succeeded only due to vaping and SEA100 e-cig .

Professor Wonderland Profile

It's bad but it's not going to instantly kill you, the more you smoke, the worse it is for you. I regret smoking and I've been at a point of being a chain smoker, for me it was due to one cigarette not having enough nicotine, so I would have more than one. Just try to limit how much you smoke a day (for me it's around 5 cigarettes a day now) and keep at that level and slowly bring it down by 1 cigarette every few weeks.

Anonymous