How to lose weight fast and safely?

Nhi Yen Profile
Nhi Yen answered

Hi, I'm Liz Swann Miller.

I'm a Naturopath and a best-selling Amazon author who has helped over 14,793 women and men reclaim their health, fitness, and happiness with the advice they needed to improve their physical well-being.

As a professional weight-loss expert, I was ashamed and frustrated by the weight I'd gained after a difficult and complicated pregnancy. No matter which of my time-tested techniques I tried, I just couldn't get rid of pounds and pounds of stubborn excess fat!

It was like I was a stranger in my own body, trapped in a shell I didn't even recognize anymore. The worst part was that I couldn't seem to do anything to get my life back to normal.

I was disappointed, ashamed, and more alone than I'd ever been. I felt absolutely helpless.

That all changed when I took a plane to Africa and discovered the delicious tea that made me burn body fat quickly and easily, without feeling hungry.

Now, you need to read this article until the very end, because I'm actually going to give you this revolutionary ancient tea recipe today.

Read it here by copying the link and sticking to the site: bit.ly/2IpovC6

1 Person thanked the writer.
Roy Parker
Roy Parker commented
Couples of months ago, I read an article 'Secret Exercises that Help in Rapid Weight Loss' https://bit.ly/2MnTroe . I am religiously following the workouts and quite happy with the result. But your will power is the most important thing for losing weight.
Bize Bir Kurye
Bize Bir Kurye commented
Stay away from the oil. plenty of water .. walking is the best medicine.
Bize Bir Kurye
Bize Bir Kurye commented
Cristy Vasga Profile
Cristy Vasga , Informationhuntter, answered

You can also follow natural health care tips for loose your body fat.

Anu Pillai Profile
Anu Pillai , Stay fit and Healthy , answered

If looking out for loosing weight then I will suggest you to explore The Fitnesity which is an portal for people who wants to stay fit and happy.They have a category namedFitcussion where you can find many experts or professionals who will guide you in your weight loss program and will also help you in solving all your queries.

Robert Triplett Profile
Robert Triplett answered

Just for lols you could freeze off your none dominant arm with liquid nitrogen then you would weigh 30 pounds less.

Jenna Linden Profile
Jenna Linden answered

There is a nice set of articles with a lot of tips on how to control your weight at Supreme Essays. There are various options, connected with different diets, regimes, sports and even mindset.

Grace Smith Profile
Grace Smith answered

A balanced diet and proper exercise will always you give you an assurance of losing weight. There are so many ways  diet to lose weight.  Eating big breakfast in the morning, vegetables for lunch and fruits for dinner will help you lose weight in just a short time. Just make sure not to eat too much. Drink water most of the time.

Ritu Parkar Profile
Ritu Parkar answered

Being obsessed can invite to various diseases. Hence being healthy by maintaining good weight is important. Instead of going through various medication I will suggest you to go through natural tips to loose weight which will be helpful for maintaining weight as well as good health.

1. Keep track on you diet like prefer more proteins & cut down processed food.

2. Go for regular exercise.

3. Drink lots of water.

4. Eat more fruits & vegetables.

5. Take a complete sleep.

Salman Patwary Profile
Salman Patwary answered

Best way to lose weight fast and safe is to stop eating after 7 pm, walking for half hour every day, avoid all fried meal,drinking 2 liter water every day, avoid rice and maccroni and avoid stress

Nina Milson Profile
Nina Milson answered

In a world where weight loss is highly discussed and so are the different issues that are accompanied by obesity and excessive weight gain, a very important topic of weight gain is skipped. Weight gain is a very serious issue, just like weight loss is. However, a person who needs help with it, hesitates and is shy in discussing the problem mainly because people think that weight gain is not so important. Obviously, who would want to gain weight? This is because people focus on how they should look on the outside. This has become a status symbol of beauty and people do not realize how and what an underweight person has to go through especially in the matter of health. There are numerous health issues that such a person has to face and many of those have been mentioned below.

In order to modify your body to its ideal condition, you have to follow a lot of processes. Weight gain is a very slow and difficult process just like weight loss is. Basically, an underweight person lacks all the essential things that his or her body needs. All the essential vitamins, nutrients and the goodness of foods that the person needs to lead a happy and healthy life, are missing from their bodies. Hence, they face numerous different diseases and in short, illnesses are the outcome. So the importance of knowing and maintaining the healthy weight range cannot be neglected. To check your health conditions regularly use health calculators.

The purpose of a person, must not be to become stick thin and look extremely thin, they must consider health in all of this because only a healthy body can make it through the end. And that can be done only if one has the right figure of weight. So before starting up the process, one must estimate and calculate what their healthy weight range is as it varies not just with age but also with height and gender and therefore, it is different from different people. So knowing your healthy weight and then working for the balance of your weight is a much more sensible and practical approach rather than doing things without any awareness.

ILLNESSES OR HEALTH ISSUES THAT AN UNDERWEIGHT PERSON HAS TO FACE:

There are a number of different health issues that an underweight person has to go through. This might come to you as a shocker. Basically, an underweight person has a lot of deficiencies due to a poor diet. So, all the different diseases that they have to face, basically concern the deficiencies or are due to them. Some of these are listed below.

1- Anemia.
Obviously, you do not get the proper diet that means you are an iron deficit. Anemia is very common nowadays among people and many kids have to go through this. Anemia also results in poor focusing of the child at school and other educational institutes.

2- Pregnancy complications and delivery difficulties.
Pregnancy is a very complex method and your body needs a lot of strength for it. You have to maintain a healthy body, not only for your own self but also for the sake of your little one.

3- Vitamin deficiencies.
You do not know how immensely important, vitamins are for your body. And you have to get a vitamin-rich diet to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

20 FOOD PLANS FOR WEIGHT GAIN:

When selecting the food plans that you need for the process of weight gain, you must go for the ones that are mineral, vitamin, calorie, and carbohydrate-rich because for gaining fat and getting a healthy body, these are all a must and you do need them in excess.

1- Seafood.
If you are a seafood lover and you intend on gaining weight then you must go for your fishes such as salmon which is an oily fish. Salmon is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are very healthy and essential for the body. It will help you gain weight and calories. Also, fish contains a high content of proteins and carbs and yes, all the healthy fatty acids as mentioned above.

2- Fruits.
For the maintenance of a healthy weight, you must not skip fruits from your diet. Avocado, bananas, apples and etc. Are all known to be the home of carbohydrates, and proteins. These yummy treats even help you in many other ways apart from weight gain. Fruits help in making your hair healthier, your skin glower, and you look much happier and content with life. So all the extra benefits with weight gain, what else do you need?

3- Dry fruits.

Oh and let's not skip how dry fruits can help. Dry fruits are saturated with sugar and hence they are not helpful when it comes to the purpose of weight loss. But definitely for weight gain. Dry fruits make a yummy treat for the purpose and provide you with a lot of minerals and good fatty acids.

4- Wholegrain and oats.

If you need a synonym of carbohydrates, then you have oats and wholegrain. These are a home to carbohydrate. They can help you gain weight in a very healthy manner. However, one must avoid processed food and go for the natural ones because artificial things do not have any goodness in them.

5- Cheese.
Coming to dairy products, you can use this yummy treat in so many different ways. Either slice your cheese and use it in your sandwich or either shred it and add taste to your boring meals. Or if you don’t like the idea, then melt it and eat it with your pasta or go for baked pasta. Cheese is known to be fattening and will help you gain weight in no time.

6- Milk.
Okay, did your grandmother ever tell you about how important a glass of milk before bed was? Well, she was kind of right. Milk provides you with calcium, proteins and etc. It helps in making your bones stronger. You can go for milkshakes for extra goodness. Chocolate milkshakes banana milkshakes and etc. All are very helpful.
Milk also has lactic acid in it.

7- Dark chocolate.
Before starting with dark chocolate, know that it has round about 600 calories per bar. The numerous health benefits that dark chocolate brings cannot be neglected. Dark chocolate is your heart’s best friend. It is very good for the lowering of blood pressure. You can eat one bar of this yummy treat and keep yourself healthy.

8- Smoothies.
if you are a smoothie lover, then you are at the right place. Chocolate smoothie, vanilla smoothie, or a fruit smoothie, go for whichever you like and see the progress in your weight gain journey. Smoothies are immensely healthy for you.

9- Whole yogurt.Well, here comes another dairy product.
Yogurt is a very yummy treat. You can go for flavored yogurts or even make your own fruit-flavored yogurt to spice things up and to add taste to them.

10- Potato.
Potato is known as a storage house of starch. There are so many different ways in which potatoes can be eaten. You can go for boiled potatoes, or mashed ones with your melted cheese to add extra goodness and a lot of flavor to it.

11- Cereal bars.
Well if you are officially going, and have a very busy and consumed up routine, then cereal bars are what you must go to. Cereal bars are extremely healthy. You can choose the whole nut and grained one to get all the benefits of nuts and grains. These make excellent snacks and are very tasteful. You can simply grab one and save your time especially if you do not have the time to sit and schedule your diets and make something for yourself. You can stay healthy with these cereal bars.

12- Whole Grain.
Well, whole grains have everything that you need for weight gain in a lot of moderation. You can even go for whole grain bread and to add some extra benefits and goodness to your diet, you can eat your whole grain bread with eggs and other things which will provide you with different nutrients. You can find the perfect match for the whole grain bread and that is a rich source of protein and that would make a very healthy diet for you.

13- Supplements.
Protein supplements, like whey proteins, are the best friends of bodybuilders and muscle gainers. Supplements can help you get what you need. However, all that you get in the form of supplements can be acquired naturally. You get the protein shakes in the form of powders and you can further make a shake with the help of this powder. However, the supplements are usually expensive especially if you are looking for the good quality ones and it is better to get the benefits naturally in the form of food if you are not willing to spend money on them.

14- Rice.
Rice is also very helpful. Being rich in carbohydrates, rice is known to provide you with about more than 180 calories on 43 grams. You can eat rich with your leafy green vegetables or even with your potatoes to spice things up and get a very healthy, yummy treat for yourself which will help you gain weight in like no time. You can make a known quantity of rice for your self and even make use of them and that will help you save a lot of time especially if you have a busy schedule and a consumed routine.

15- Meat.
Referring to meat and specifically ‘’red’’ meat is very healthy. Red meat helps you take in a lot of calories into your body. Also, it has countless carbs and Lucien, which helps the body add another layer of muscle, can be consumed by the body through the help of none other than red meat. Meat makes you feel filled and you cannot just for the purpose of weight gain without including meat and specifically red meat into your diet.

16- Leafy green vegetables.
The leafy green vegetables, like spinach and etc. Are a rich source of fiber to the body. Spinach is known to provide your body with energy and usually, the underweight bodies lack the energy. Therefore, vegetables like spinach, are very helpful to them.

Leafy green vegetables have countless other benefits which cannot be ignored. In short, not mentioning them into the diet for an underweight person is more like being unjust to them. This is how immensely important they are.

17- Peanut butter.
Oh, do you know that your favorite peanut butter spread has more than 85 calories? You can use your peanut butter on your whole nut bread and make it look delicious as well as super healthy for yourself. Peanut butter has a high protein content in it. Or you can even make your own peanut butter biscuits or cookies.

18- Ice cream.
Now let’s first get to the ingredients present in the ice cream. Ice cream is basically made out of milk. In addition to milk, is saturated with a high quantity of sugar. Coming towards the flavors, it can be fruit flavored, chocolate flavored and countless other ones which increase its goodness and multiply it by many times. Ice cream can just make the process a lot more fun and delicious and you will develop an interest in eating.

19- Mayonnaise.
Mayonnaise is highly packed with calories. They help you gain weight. You can use mayonnaise topping in a low amount of things such as your burger, your French fries, or even when you decide on making club sandwiches. Mayonnaise can be an extra treat for you and can help you gain weight and make you feel healthy.

20- Pasta.
Pasta has an estimated amount of more than 300 calories. But imagine you mixing your pasta with many other ingredients such as vegetables, chicken and etc. All of these ingredients will not just add taste to your pasta but take it from the health point of view, they will also provide you with all that your body desires and needs for the process of weight gain.

Blake Paut Profile
Blake Paut answered

1. Set non-weight goals. “I always wanted to do a 5K obstacle run, but at my heaviest weight, I couldn’t even run 100 yards. I have now completed numerous races, including the Zombie Run and Run or Dye. After your workout has hgh supplement as its fully natural and does not cause any harm to the body. I always recommend it to every individual.

2. Don’t get discouraged: There was a point where I hit a wall and could not get past 200 pounds. Proteins play a major role in our body. I would fluctuate between 200 and 210 pounds for nearly three months. I eventually changed the way I was eating and tried different approaches to working out, such as doing Insanity at home, and eventually, I broke through 200 pounds. Remain focused, keep pushing through, and don’t give up.”

3. Track your efforts: I chose to work with a personal trainer from the start, and he encouraged me to keep a daily journal of my weight, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, water intake, mood, amount of sleep, duration and type of exercise, and everything I put in my mouth. We also did monthly measurements so I could see my progress, all of which helped to keep me accountable.

Daniel Henry Profile
Daniel Henry , Director , answered

I'm
going to share with you my personal experience what tricks I have used to lose
my weight. These tricks are very quick and easy so you have no excuses to prove
me wrong! I lose my weight very fast and safely with the help of trampoline
exercise. Many people nowadays are too busy for having a regular exercise.
Although many health experts recommend exercising regularly, but believe me
this is the best idea ever to lose weight quickly. I got my trampoline from here

I think that loosing weight is not only about eating healthy food but it's important HOW you cook as well. My mother-in-law knows more than fifty recipes of cookies, salads, roasted beef etc. But she adds too much sugar or salt sometimes and it makes food really fatty. I advised her to look for some really yummie recipes here recipent.com/ but she only laughed at me and said that she knew best how to cook...yeah, that's why she's so fat I guess

Lynda Kimbler Profile
Lynda Kimbler , Health and fitness consultant, answered

LOSE
BELLY FAT USING BEST APPROACH WITH NO RISK
.

There are
several approached to lose belly fat, the lean belly breakthroughis one of the most reliable
approach to lose belly fat without any side effect.

The lean belly
breakthrough review
has been experimented and rated the most reliable way to loss belly
fat.

Several lean belly breakthrough pdf information has been shared on
how to get best result in losing belly fat by Burning Off
Dangerous Belly Fat, Improving Healthy Lifestyle, Preventing and Reversing The
Cause Of Type 2 Diabetes, While Reducing Heart Disease And Arthritis

One of
the greatest inquiries that has been done is "how would I lose my paunch
fat? I've attempted a few things yet nothing worked".

When I
ask what you attempted I hear 150 day by day sit-ups, cutting calories
radically, overabundance cardio, fat terminators, and so on.

Those
steps include;

• Eat Less Carbs
  • Get Stronger
  • Eat More
  • Quit Doing Crunches
  • Practice good eating habits
  • Farthest point Alcohol
        Consumption

Eat Less
Carbs;
You
require carbs for vitality. Issue is that the vast majority eat far more carbs
than they require. Your body will stock the carbs it doesn't require as fat.
Furthermore, this is frequently how you get tummy fat.

Get
Stronger;
Quality
preparing manufactures bulk, averts muscle misfortune and helps fat misfortune.
The Squat and Deadlift work best to manufacture quality.

Squats
and Deadlifts enable you to pressure your body with substantial weights,
working every one of your muscles from go to toe. This aides getting more
grounded rapidly and building muscle quick, including stomach muscle muscles.

Eat More; Eating huge amounts of sound
sustenance’s won't make you fat.

Quit
Doing Crunches
.
Crunches will reinforce your stomach muscles, yet won't consume the paunch fat
that covers your abs. Spot decrease is a myth.

Crunches
can likewise cause bring down back torment, slumping shoulders and forward head
pose.

Practice
good eating habits;
You can
prepare hard and construct solid abs, however in the event that you eat garbage
nourishment throughout the day, you won't lose your paunch fat. Quit eating
prepared nourishment. Eat entire, natural sustenance’s.

Farthest
point Alcohol Consumption.
To lose your midsection fat, what you drink is as essential as what you
eat. Liquor every once in a while is OK. Be that as it may, disregard losing
your paunch fat on the off chance that you drink lager and sweet alcohols day
by day.

Lager
consumers dependably have a pear shape: Stomach fat and man boobs –
particularly as they get more established. Liquor likewise focuses on your
liver which needs to exhaust to clear the poisons. This can impede building
muscles.

For more
resource on how to get EFFECTIVE result with N0 RISK to loss belly fat by;

lean belly
breakthrough system reviews

The lean belly
breakthrough YouTube

Helen Snow Profile
Helen Snow answered

you must normalize your diet, start playing sports, drink plenty of water and herbal teas.

Richard James Profile
Richard James answered

Hello there! I was ninety kilos for the past two years. I
decided to eat a balanced meal twice a day and a bowl of cereal every morning.
Since then I started to lose a few pounds. When I began running every afternoon
after work, I felt lighter and lighter. Right now I am seventy-five kilos and I
am happy with my progress. Removing weight fast is not necessarily a good thing.
You should not focus on eliminating pounds, but rather try to have a healthy
life. This will eventually result in you losing the excessive fat that you
possess.

Mia Jack Profile
Mia Jack , Writer, answered

You need to concoct some kind of a reward framework, this will help keep you persuaded. A standout amongst other activities has influenced a possibility to contract. Assignment Writing Service. Expressing what you need to do, who will enable you to do it, and what do you get for doing it.

Robert Chapel Profile
Robert Chapel , Bad word, answered

If you want to follow shortcut way then this is not your job to lose weight. It will be better if you follow some step by step instruction. There is no shortcut way.

Jose K Adams Profile
Jose K Adams , Medical & Dental, answered

Our doctors are highly trained medical professionals who specialise in after hours medicine and home treatments. By treating patients in their homes, we’re able to take the load off busy emergency departments and hospitals, helping to save the government in order of $400 per patient.

House Call Doctor

After treating you in your home, our home visiting doctors will then send a report to your regular GP the next business day. This report will contain details of your condition and the treatment you’ve been given. That way, your treatment can be continued or modified by your regular GP if necessary. And because we care, we’ll also provide enough medication to get you through the night at no cost to you.

House Call Doctor is accredited by the Federal Department of Health under the AMDS program, so you can be sure that our practice is recognised as a professional medical deputising service.

Adam Riddle Profile
Adam Riddle answered

A quick solution to deleting fat from your body is a few sessions of cyrotherapy!

Where are you located? If you're in Sydney, Australia - I would suggest going to Body Sculpting Clinics. They offer great prices and results and use medical grade technology unlike some other cheap clinics.

National Insurance Profile

Whatever you have mentioned there is absolutely true and if these methods are followed, it will definitely give the quick result. But there is a thing, if you ever want to be protected you get insured as it is also very important.

Keep your Health fit by following such methods but also get insurance to be protected from any unexpected future events due to any health related problems.

National Insurance offers various range of Health Insurance Policy to protect you from any future events.

AnnNettie Paradise Profile

Perhaps the best way to shed unneeded pounds is to eat a healthy diet and get a reasonable amount of exercise. “As with most everything else,” says the magazine FDA Consumer, “there’s a right way and a wrong way to lose weight. The wrong way is to skip meals, resolve to eat nothing but diet bread and water, take diet pills, or make yourself vomit.”

The safe way to lose weight begins with a thorough checkup by your family physician. He can check for any health problems that might defeat a simple diet plan. He can also help you set a reasonable weight-loss goal and plan a strategy to meet that goal within a reasonable time frame.

Richa Sharma Profile
Richa Sharma answered

Tolose 10 poundsinone week,you'll need to burn between 3,500 and 5,000 calories more thanyouconsume each day by restricting your diet to small portions of nutritious yet low-calorie foods, and significantly increasing your aerobic exercise with interval training, sports, and other vigorous activities.

Gopika P K Profile
Gopika P K answered

Being over weight or obese puts you at risk for many serious health condition,I was in same condition few years before.There is no short cut to weight loss,regular exercise along with healthy diet are the prime measures to check weight under control.

During my obese time I used to do regular exercise, I too take healthy diet, which includes all vitamins, nutrients and proteins.I managed to drink Herbal tea specially Agarwood tea and Green tea. I made it as a routine habit. I listed some of the measures I followed,

1) Cut back Sugar and starch (I used to drink Agarwood tea which is a good fat burner).

2)Drink more water(Minimum of 6 cup of water)

3)Do regular exercise(I work out minimum one hour a day)

4)Do meditation, it is a game changer(I am a Yoga Instructor and do Yoga daily)

5)Avoid junk foods

6)Sleep minimum of 6 hours daily

Follow all above steps I am damn sure that you can drop your 4-5 pounds very easily, and feel the miraculous effect.

Taila Nevado Profile
Taila Nevado answered

Hi, you can start dieting and practising different exercises. To
be safe, you should consult a dietitian and a coach before doing so. Staying
consistent with an efficient routine can help you to reduce your weight fast. However,
you must be patient as some people take longer to lose weight.

Jose L Collin Profile
Jose L Collin , Easy way to find apartments in Turkey, answered

This project is rising in the thermal region of Yalova. This project is used in the social areas of the progeny of the world famous thermal hot water. There are 54 duplex apartments in the project. Every apartment has the same characteristics and it is 170 m2. And there are villas at the same time. While designing the project, it was desired to present a unique life for the housing owners. This project is the only project built on 17,500 square meters, with 16 twin super luxurious villas and 42 duplex-style houses, all of which have the same villa and apartment style. With the floor durability analysis carried out with the pre-construction professional research team, the professional continues to be the address we meet with our valued customers. Our project, which is only 3 minutes from the thermal settlement center and only 7 minutes from the center of Yalova city, promises you a life inside the city at the same time away from the noise. Project Sipa Our projects with healing thermal water from famous thermal springs in our centers are waiting for you to have a life in nature. Our professional team is at your service for all maintenance and repair work, including gardeners who are kept in our project for 24 hours reception and security officers. In project scope; there is a decent restaurant that you can eat with super-branding and family that can meet all your needs. With social areas and children's parks, Mia Thermal is far more than a construction project; it offers a living space.

Easy way to find apartments in Turkey

Isha Sharma Profile
Isha Sharma answered

To lose weight fast and safely ayurveda has certain home remedies.Effective herbal remedies made from natural ingredients like fresh curry leaves, mint, turmeric, and spices like ginger, cinnamon, black pepper are very good medicinal herbs for weight loss

Sumathi Sumi Profile
Sumathi Sumi answered

Have a high-protein breakfast.

Keep away from sugary beverages and natural product juice.

Drink water a half hour before suppers.

Pick weight reduction amicable nourishments

Eat solvent fiber.

Drink espresso or tea.

Eat generally entire, natural nourishments.

Eat your sustenance gradually.

Measure yourself consistently.

Get a decent night's rest, each night.

Safety Course in Chennai

Jose Bell Profile
Jose Bell , Little workout with proper medicine, answered

along with exercise take help of some weight loose medicine which will help to boss metabolism which helps to quick degestion fat and carbohydrates. Generic Xenical tablet i used to consume as doctor advised me with little workout from my busy schedule.

Francisco Pearson Profile

Regular exercise, meditation, and proper diet they all can together help a person to lose weight safely but can't say quickly as it takes some time to give us a positive result.

Cher Lee Profile
Cher Lee answered

I used to see a post saying that you just need to eat 70% of each meal everyday and you will lose weight gradually. Well, of course you cannot eat other snacks just because you feel like you eat less meal than before. Otherwise it won't work.

For me, i didn't lose weight intentionally, but there was a time where my mental status was in a bad place, and i just dont have the appetite for my meal, so i indirectly eat less than i used to be, and i just lose a lot of weight, just like that. But there's nothing to be cheered for since i lost weight in such an unpleasant weight.

A positive attitude and healthy mental status should always come first.

Blogsite Channel Profile
Blogsite Channel , First You must know about your TDEE for weight loss, answered

The value of the Total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) indicates how many calories a person must consume as well as spend in order to stay at his or her current rate. If weight loss is the goal, then less calories must be consumed, more exercise must be done, or both must occur. The exact opposite must happen if weight gain is the goal. This reinforces the basic principle of effective weight loss balance.

Here you can Calculate your TDEE accurately.

Viktor Fallenheart Profile

I want to lose weight, but it's too difficult to do with my work. I can't eat right and at the same time. Also, I can't attend the gym because I come home late. Recently I found the clinic https://easyweightloss123.com/ for weight loss. There I was offered a course of injections. Of course, I didn't lose weight right away, but after a month I noticed the result. Therefore, I am pleased with it.

Anonymous